Meds for Days 45 – 70:
- 10mg Lexapro, normal thyroid meds
- vitamins when I remembered
- electrolyte beverage on days when I remembered
- walking, some bicycling
Symptoms for Days 45 – 70:
- Pretty neutral (that’s why I had stopped recording for a while — it started to feel like every day was pretty similar to the day before it)
Meds for Day 71 (today):
- 5mg Lexapro (!!!), normal thyroid meds
- 10mg Prozac
- vitamins, chewable
- electrolyte beverage
- 22,000+ steps of walking
Symptoms for Day 71 (today):
- At some point, I had a brief moment of vertigo
- I got a stomach ache
- I had a lot of reflux and when I laid down, it [censored]
- My bf, who I’ve been fine with for weeks now, said one little thing I shot off to instant rage/hatred
I am not looking forward to the next few weeks at this dose. (But today’s walk was lovely!)
It’s hard to know if I’m off by a day but it hasn’t mattered because I haven’t gone down by any more yet. I’m still holding steady at 10mg of Lexapro because I had gotten sick and didn’t want to make any changes at that point. But, my sickness has passed, aside from a random cough. Perhaps I will go down to the 5mg either tomorrow morning or the next day. We’ll see.
In the meanwhile, the meds have stayed the same:
- 10mg Lexapro, normal thyroid meds
- vitamins, somewhat rarely this week (keep forgetting)
- lots and lots of walking
- I’ve started to drink electrolyte beverages again, and I think it’s made a big difference in how I feel
- the last 2 or so nights, a little bit of clonazepam
- A LOT of frustration
- A LOT of irritation
- A lot of feeling like I want to quit Accounting
- When I was sick, some light-headedness and some electric zappies
- There’s no way for me to remember the week past, but I remember a smattering:
- Pokémon Community Day was awesome and fantastic exercise
- I have received a Pokémon Go EX raid pass (big deal)
- My last Pokémon Go walk with my friend, “Joe”, went well
- I finally own rain boots (as of today)
- I hate the Apple company with a burning passion right now (on that note, don’t schedule any appointments with them via online right now. Only do it by telephone. I won’t go into details, but if you do it online and then go there, you will have wasted your time and money)
- I’ve been frustrated. A lot.
- I’ve studied some. Need to study more.
- I’ve walked A LOT
Sadly, you can tell that my interests are starting to cycle again already. I can’t even make myself journal here consistently. I wish I knew how to prevent this process.
All 3 of these days, I’ve had the same meds:
- 10mg Lexapro (crazy); normal thyroid meds
- 10mg Zyrtec
- Day 28: minimal exercise (walking)
- Day 29: a good amount of walking
- Day 30: lots of walking
- I’ve had a cold
- I’ve been cranky
- a little reflux at night still
- OCD thoughts as I try to sleep
Eh, I’ve no idea. Day 28: Meh? Day 29: Walking but very slowly (I was pretty sick; I even skipped my Pokewalk day). Day 30: Volunteer work for most of the day. Yay. A little Pokemon stuff. I dunno. I don’t feel super, emotionally. Oh hey, I need to sign up at the local college again. I’ve decided that’s what’s going to save me and put me back onto a schedule again. I need to do that approximately…right now.
Sunset this evening
I’m a little behind. Meds:
- On each of these days, 10mg Lexapro, multivite if I remembered (I did today, the 27th day, for sure).
- Exercise in the form of gentle bicycle rides on all 3 days.
- I’ve also been taking 10mg Zyrtec.
- Coughing, sneezing (head cold), mild sore throat
- reflux still, maybe not as bad
- kind of testy yesterday and today
- 2 days ago, I don’t recall. I know there was studying. Gentle bicycling
- 1 day ago, I went on 2, gentle bicycle rides
- Today, I went on a long, gentle bicycle ride with lots of stopping (Pokémon-related)
- I finished the previous class and have started the new class
- Bf and I had couples therapy yesterday and it was really helpful. I wish I weren’t so damn cranky today but I woke up feeling yucky and it stayed that way until I went on my bike ride.
- Riding my bike, I felt instantly better. I felt wonderful so long as I was riding my bicycle. Outside. In the trees. And the sun.
- It feels hard here right now, like everyone has tread on everyone else’s toes a little bit. Sometimes living with others is very hard.