I’m a little behind. Meds:
- On each of these days, 10mg Lexapro, multivite if I remembered (I did today, the 27th day, for sure).
- Exercise in the form of gentle bicycle rides on all 3 days.
- I’ve also been taking 10mg Zyrtec.
- Coughing, sneezing (head cold), mild sore throat
- reflux still, maybe not as bad
- kind of testy yesterday and today
- 2 days ago, I don’t recall. I know there was studying. Gentle bicycling
- 1 day ago, I went on 2, gentle bicycle rides
- Today, I went on a long, gentle bicycle ride with lots of stopping (Pokémon-related)
- I finished the previous class and have started the new class
- Bf and I had couples therapy yesterday and it was really helpful. I wish I weren’t so damn cranky today but I woke up feeling yucky and it stayed that way until I went on my bike ride.
- Riding my bike, I felt instantly better. I felt wonderful so long as I was riding my bicycle. Outside. In the trees. And the sun.
- It feels hard here right now, like everyone has tread on everyone else’s toes a little bit. Sometimes living with others is very hard.