- 5 mg Lexapro, normal thyroid meds
- Vitamins if I remember (maybe a couple of times a week)
- Exercise (walking, bicycling, skiing)
- Irritability only with certain people (such as my bf)
- Insomnia now that I’m back home
- Feeling that something BIG is going to happen soon (CHANGE)
- Confused. Torn. Mixed up.
- There’s no way for me to remember and write what has passed.
- But I did go to my parents’ house. And spent time with my beloved, beloved dog, who has heart failure now. He’s living on borrowed time thanks to responding well to medicines. Every day he’s with us has always been and will remain a gift.
- My dad’s going to turn 70? What? How?
- Practicing music
- Studying for class
- Walking, very short walks with my dog, and longer walks with my mom
- Skiing with my folks, and my bf when he came
The mountains, the snow, the smells, the sounds. The fresh air, the cold wind. The gravel, I could roll around in it and never get enough.
I miss it all so much. My heart stayed there. I’m a split person as I have been the whole time, but it’s more obvious right now. I’m dissociating mildly here right now. I’m not connected to this place. I don’t like living here.
But life is complicated and I have to let it slide in this moment of time. I believe the reduction of Lexapro from 20mg to 5mg has really made a large difference in me. I *feel* more like I used to feel, so long ago (I’ve been on Lexapro for over a decade). But that doesn’t mesh well with what’s around me today. I believe that the Lexapro put a bubble around me and I was okay with things I would never have been okay with before. It might reach back far enough to say that I wouldn’t have been married in the first place if I hadn’t been on Lexapro and had such drug-thickened skin. Life is weird.
LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY WEIRD!!!
I’m listening to this song all day today: