- 5mg Lexapro, normal thyroid meds
- Vitamins when I remember
- Exercise: LOTS of walking and some bicycling
- Strong, quickly changing emotions
- More tired
- I regret having gone so long between journaling here, because this has been a HARD ten days
- My body is NOT pleased with this lower dose, yet!
- I am biting my bf’s HEAD off at the slightest drop of a hat
- I do think that the last couple of days have been slightly better
- Until my P.M.S. also joined in, and now I’m super emotional and who can tell what’s what
- Studying has been challenging
- We have company over for about 10 days, which has been good so far (but knowing myself, I’ll need some alone time soon)
- It’ll be hard to have alone time tomorrow, seeing as my door hinge is going to have some wood glue as one of its newest additions and will then be open, propped up while drying for the whole day. 😉
- Tomorrow needs to bring much focus and studying. It’s hard [to focus] because the content is so hard right now.