It’s hard to know if I’m off by a day but it hasn’t mattered because I haven’t gone down by any more yet. I’m still holding steady at 10mg of Lexapro because I had gotten sick and didn’t want to make any changes at that point. But, my sickness has passed, aside from a random cough. Perhaps I will go down to the 5mg either tomorrow morning or the next day. We’ll see.
In the meanwhile, the meds have stayed the same:
- 10mg Lexapro, normal thyroid meds
- vitamins, somewhat rarely this week (keep forgetting)
- lots and lots of walking
- I’ve started to drink electrolyte beverages again, and I think it’s made a big difference in how I feel
- the last 2 or so nights, a little bit of clonazepam
- A LOT of frustration
- A LOT of irritation
- A lot of feeling like I want to quit Accounting
- When I was sick, some light-headedness and some electric zappies
- There’s no way for me to remember the week past, but I remember a smattering:
- Pokémon Community Day was awesome and fantastic exercise
- I have received a Pokémon Go EX raid pass (big deal)
- My last Pokémon Go walk with my friend, “Joe”, went well
- I finally own rain boots (as of today)
- I hate the Apple company with a burning passion right now (on that note, don’t schedule any appointments with them via online right now. Only do it by telephone. I won’t go into details, but if you do it online and then go there, you will have wasted your time and money)
- I’ve been frustrated. A lot.
- I’ve studied some. Need to study more.
- I’ve walked A LOT