Sadly, you can tell that my interests are starting to cycle again already. I can’t even make myself journal here consistently. I wish I knew how to prevent this process.
All 3 of these days, I’ve had the same meds:
- 10mg Lexapro (crazy); normal thyroid meds
- 10mg Zyrtec
- Day 28: minimal exercise (walking)
- Day 29: a good amount of walking
- Day 30: lots of walking
- I’ve had a cold
- I’ve been cranky
- a little reflux at night still
- OCD thoughts as I try to sleep
Eh, I’ve no idea. Day 28: Meh? Day 29: Walking but very slowly (I was pretty sick; I even skipped my Pokewalk day). Day 30: Volunteer work for most of the day. Yay. A little Pokemon stuff. I dunno. I don’t feel super, emotionally. Oh hey, I need to sign up at the local college again. I’ve decided that’s what’s going to save me and put me back onto a schedule again. I need to do that approximately…right now.