- 10mg Lexapro, norm. thyroid meds
- exercise (walking)
- Extremely bad acid reflux or something during the night (I won’t go into details but it was very bad)
- Very poor quality sleep last night
- Light-headed at times
- Okay mood until 1 thing bothered me with bf, then angry for like an hour
- Anxious/surreal in the evening, but reason to be explained below
- Got up around 10ish, I think, which isn’t terrible considering how poorly I slept
- Ate breakfast with bf, who’d taken the day off
- We also ate lunch together, halfway to our differing destinations
- I volunteered at an animal shelter
- We met back up, but alas I got defensive over a street crossing comment that is a sore topic because I always feel like he’s criticizing the way I cross streets, which I think is preposterous because I’ve driven for years and he’s never had a license and I think I know better what pedestrians do that is scary for a driver than him. But anyway.
- We got home and I went to my computer and took about an hour there to process part of what I do as a volunteer. Meanwhile, I was wearing ear protection, like what is used on rifle ranges, because I had heard some talking downstairs and then a loud television, and I wanted to focus well on the volunteer stuff
- But it turned out that my bf and his mom had a big blow up! I’ve never heard them have a blow up before. She told him to go to hell. I can’t fathom. He hates being her tech support and I guess she was asking him another question about her broken cell phone and he was refusing to help and things went out of control somehow.
- So of course, then I start shaking, I don’t know why exactly — after all, I hadn’t heard any of it until he came up to talk with me about what was happening. I suggested that maybe she’d gotten upset when he told her it was easy and she could do it herself — I said that would upset me, anyway. He back down and apologized for that and said it wasn’t easy and was hard and that’s part of why he doesn’t like helping (he does tech stuff all day at work and doesn’t want to be tech support outside of work, which he made clear when we first moved in here — he had laid down 2 rules. 1) No loud TV after we’ve gone to bed, and 2) no asking him for tech support)
- But anyway, it didn’t help, and she was really crying
- I came down and bf was trying to explain something to her and she was sobbing into a kitchen towel while making us all dinner! I signalled for him to stop and whispered, emotional flooding. Conversation later, not during emotional flooding
- Also, she said please watch the food, she would be leaving, she just had to leave (not sure where to fit this in)
- I told her, it might be bad timing but I was just headed out to do a 1-tier Pokémon Go raid, would she like to come. She did (Update: Which was true– I’d been planning to go to that 1-tier raid so I wouldn’t waste a raid pass)
- So she and I walked for at least an hour and ended up doing two raids and it was nice, although surreal
- We all ate dinner together afterward but I can’t say things are totally fine yet, although they’ve chatted a bit and we all watched Dr. Who together just now.
- I feel not normal but at least not depressed, so. That’s something.