- 15mg Lexapro (with thyroid meds)
- Magnesium-whatever-else vitamin; fish oil capsule; chewable multi-vite
- Hardly any exercise at all, though
- Pretty chill all day
- Angry a few times but not strongly and not for long; a mild tingle of anxiety once because I’m taking an exam tomorrow, but only for a split second and it was gone
- I wonder if my chillness of today is from the 10mg of Prozac last night? Sweet dawg, that’s all I can say.
- Perhaps a few moments of a strange feeling when I blink/ turn my head, but very mild
Seriously, if weaning off of Lexapro proves detrimental, I will be requesting a low dose of Prozac to go along with the Lexapro in the future. Walking around and experiencing no anxiety? Hearing people argue and experiencing no anxiety? Fucking awesome. Maybe I was mad to think I’d feel better OFF of the drugs. Maybe what I needed was just a change in meds!
But, stay the course for now! I’m dying of curiousity to see how I feel w/o the Lexapro.
I didn’t take my final today after all. Studied the whooole day, with my bf’s help. I’ll take it tomorrow morning NO MATTER WHAT.