Jun 1 (Mon): Work 9:30a – 5:30p
I have SO MUCH TO DO before I leave to visit my grandma.
(M): Call insurance and beg and plead if there is any way for me to pay today although I missed the cut-off by a day.…sent detailed plea. (M): If SOL, contact state insurance and make appointment to speak with someone…made appt for tomorrow (M): Call pharmacy and see if I can pick up more thyroid medicine so I don’t run out while out of town.…Nope, out of refills. (M?): Pick up the second jam?…No. (M): After work, buy the moisturizer…No, I don’t want to. …I did it anyway. 🙂 (T): If so, pick up thyroid medicine…Dr didn’t get me my refills yet, so no. (T): Return my library books…Done. (T): Pick up check from uncle’s house…Done. (T): Pick up purple shirt from uncle’s house…Done.
- Log onto financial site (fuck! I forgot about that problem!!!$@#)
- Send them my 2 forms of ID….assuming I can find the letter they sent informing me I need to do that. !#$#!@#$
- Purple shirt
- Green jacket to return (look through closet/dresser for other items to return)
- Bathroom items (toothbrush, toothpaste, moisturizer, DO)
- Some under garments
- 1 pair of pants, 1 sweatshirt, 2 t-shirts
- Electronics (phone, charger, ipad mini, camera, its cord, headphones, connector cable if I can find it)
- 1 book; some paper + a pen