As per Rowen Black‘s nomination (THANK YOU!!!!! I am very honored to have been nominated!), here are the guidelines for accepting and passing on a Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to his/her blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 300 followers).
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
Five Random facts about innerdragon:
- Innerdragon can go from happy to anxious in a split second.
- Innerdragon is a phonetic speller and relies heavily on spell check.
- Innerdragon wants to go camping.
- Innerdragon likes feeling like part of a community.
- Innerdragon loves animals.
My Answer to guildedinblack’s Questions:
- What is your favorite thing to have on when you write/draw? This is strange, but I focus best if my hair is pulled back in a pony-tail. Otherwise, I like cozy PJs or something soft.
- What is your favorite memory? I have many favorite memories but I did draw a comic from one of my favorites that I turn to whenever I’m down — a certain person telling me whole-heartedly that they loved me.
- Where would you go if you could pick the perfect inspirational place? Aside from any random place untouched by humans, I would have to say I’d love to see the enormous salt flat in Bolivia.
- What would you say to a person who writes, is good at it, and never shares? I know somebody like this and I just hope that before he dies, he allows me to somehow organize and publish his writings.
- Do you love with your whole heart? I have trouble fully committing to any humans. There are just a handful out there I love with no walls. But there are two animals out there whom I love with all of my heart. All. One is a horse and one is a dog. A cat came close.
Okay, so I have to come up with five questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite subject/s to take pictures of?
- If money wasn’t the issue, what sort of things, if any, would you use to decorate your walls?
- Would you visit Antarctica if the trip was all-expenses-paid and you somehow wouldn’t lose your job/schooling?
- Are there any particular mountains in the world that you’re interested in visiting (or perhaps have already visited)?
- Do you focus better when writing indoors or outdoors?
Now the hard part!!! Picking only 5 nominees!!!
Believe me, limiting this to just 5 people was HARD WORK.