First of all, I’m excited because of the self-rules I set out for myself last night regarding posting here. I am going to break my rule of 1-picture and 1-bolding per post. These daily goal posts will have all headers bolded.
- Kick-ass workday (stay productive) …SUCCESS
- Vacuum the downstairs OR dust the main level at home …FAIL
- Wash my bedding …FAIL
- Wash my laundry …SUCCESS
- GREET MY MOM AND BROTHER WHO WILL BE VISITING ME THIS EVENING!!!!! …SUCCESS
- Get to bed at a decent hour (before midnight) …SUCCESS
- Submit contract information …FAIL
- File for new/renewed business license (I let mine expire…yikes) …FAIL
- Find local psychiatrist & schedule an appointment …FAIL
Today’s other accomplishments:
- Attempted to “small-talk” briefly at the end of a phone conversation with a coworker when he called about a document.
- Stood in the sunshine for at least 10 minutes.
- Was quite social at work
Something I learned today:
- There are an INCREDIBLE amount of cloud file syncing software available out there!
- Some people’s set minds CANNOT be altered, in spite of all opposing evidence, and I must make a choice to pretend to agree and keep the peace, or continue to state my actual view. But both choices get me nowhere.
- This morning, I was rummaging around through dirty clothes, trying to locate my FitBit, and I came across two of my antidepressants. I can’t say which day I missed taking them, but I’m guessing this weekend!!! That would certainly explain all of my ups and downs and feeling so sick!
- BLARG. A few frustrations today. Nothing I couldn’t handle. But I’m stressed over something I “should” be happy about. I’ve even taken 2 days off of work for this! But any change in routine makes me very stressed, even positive change.