So after my week of experimenting with this blog, I’m deciding on a few things.
- There will be (basically) stand-alone topic posts
- There will be an option of a daily post. That post can include any or all of the following:
- goals (that day’s and/or upcoming, with or without expiration dates)
- IF there must be journaling, it will be restricted to the bottom of said page (and highly discouraged, because it’s not what I want to use this for)
- anything I accomplished that day
- any steps I too to work on things from previous posts
- anything I want to work on in the future
- something interesting or funny that happened that day
- something I learned that day
- I will CONSIDER stand alone goal posts, where I would continually update that post with whatever steps I take to accomplish it. I’ll have to decide if I’m going to post such things in a daily post, so by day, or in a goal-specific post. Hmm.